If you’ve been searching to find out which is the fastest and best WordPress hosting for SEO no doubt you would have come across the name WPX Hosting.
So to answer the question is WPX hosting best for SEO blogs… in short yes. Here’s why…
By changing over to WPX hosting you can expect to 3x your site speed, increase your traffic volume and get lower bounce rates.
And you need to realize, there is a cost to not dealing with this…
While Google now says that load speeds are part of the algorithm’s recent upgrade it’s any wonder why more bloggers, entrepreneurs, and internet marketers are upping the ante in this cut-throat business.
This is why SEO guru Terry Kyle designed and developed WPX hosting to gain that extra edge over his competitors and not only that, he was too consistently frustrated from the overpriced and underperformance he was getting from other platforms.
And If You Don’t Do Something About It, It Just Gets Worse
What most people do when facing slow page loads and an under-forming website is to try every plugin that is recommended by the gurus, both free and premium… purchase another new lighter premium theme… try new layouts and, repair any redirects and loops… but for most people, none of this works.
- The primary problem is their web hosting just doesn’t cut the mustard.
- No matter what theme or plugin is installed, having a poor underperforming host can’t be fixed by plugins.
- Most people don’t realize that the more plugin installed on their site helps to slow the speed down too.
- And finally, if you want ultimate speed, using a host with cPanel will lower site speed too.
This is why we use and recommend WPX hosting for all those reasons and many more as you are bout to find out…
Who Is WPX Hosting
WPX hosting formally known as traffic planet-hosting changed their names back in 2016 for the simple reason of Terry had the hosting simply for his forum and simply wanted to branch out to bigger larger audiences beyond the Traffic Planet forum.
Why Is WPX Hosting Best For SEO Blogs
In 2018 Google announced that it will now include page load speeds as part of its algorithm so having the best hosting for SEO will increase your rankings and traffic.
Choosing the right web host matters…
Choosing a bad web host will:
- Give your headaches
- Will cost you money
- Have poor uptimes and speed
- And will cause your website to run slowly.
in saying that…
Choosing a good web host will:
- Load your website up almost immediately
- Minimal downtimes with high uptimes
- It won’t get more expensive over time or hit with upsells upon upsells.
- And it will help you and your business to make more money.
So choosing the right web host is super important for the life of your online business.
And what happens if you just do nothing? If you just keep doing what you’ve been doing.
You keep getting crap load times, increasing bounce rates, lower traffic, and rankings, until one day Google just doesn’t give you any love at all, and you completely flat line traffic.
But I have found a solution that worked for me in the first 24 hours and has kept my sites ranking higher and higher in the SERPs for the past 9 months.
It Worked For These People, And It Will Work For You
I’m not alone, here’s what others are saying at WPX hosting.
Finally, it’s your turn
When you sign up to WPX hosting, which is the fastest web hosting provider on the planet and also rates #1 by Trustpilot and G2Crowd, you’ll be getting the keys to:
- The FASTEST web hosting on the market
- An increase in traffic and visitor volume instantly
- Watch as your rankings start rising in the SERPs
- And you’ll be making more money than ever before
And it all becomes a part of a complete package when you sign up to WPX Hosting service today…
You are also 100% safe to try it out for FREE.
All I’m asking is to give them ago for 30 days and if you’re not entirely thrilled about the results you not getting, not getting higher SERP rankings or increased visitors, then simply send an email to the support team and you get your money back.
If you’re finally ready to start seeing real results… just click on the button below…