If you are looking at getting Greengeeks hosting your private blog networks(PBN) of yours…then this message is just for you.
I always recommend not to use resellers or SEO hostings to host private blog networks(PBNs) with and Greengeek is far from it.
With the reviews and customer feedback, I would even go as far and say I would give them a run outside of the PBN hosting.
The lite package is best suited for us as we only need just the one domain hosted per account.
The plan comes with a Free SSL certificate and way more web space then you will ever need.
The drag and drop site builder will have your newly purchased expired domain up and running within minutes. The longest time will be waiting for the DNS propagation time.
If you did purchase a reseller hosting and you have your site already set up, Greengeeks will migrate your existing site over to them for free.
They do offer monthly plans and is the most expensive way to purchase, so if the funds allow try and sign up for the 36-month deal.
You will save a ton of money if you can do take the 3-year plan out.
I’m not going to get all nerdy and tell you all about what size the processor is and the server load times etc. Unless you are a tech guru it will mean jack to you as it all does to me.
All we need to know is the price, uptimes, are support good, bad and the availability, guarantee, and ease of use.
- Guaranteed uptime – Greengeek offers you a 99.9% guaranteed uptime which is above the standard uptime % mark.
- You get a full 30-day money-back guarantee from purchase date, no questions asked.
- Easy to use standard industry c-panel on the backend and with 1-click WordPress install.
- Expect fast expert support around the clock 24-7-365 days a year and also the knowledge base training videos, tutorials, and how-to guides.
- Data centers located in Chicago, Phoenix, Toronto, Montreal and Amsterdam
It Worked For These People, And It Will Work For You
Here’s what Greengeeks customer has got to say about it:
Need a host provider? Use @GreenGeeks. Fantastic service and friendly support even when you do stupid sh*t like delete a database.
ROBYN VON KREK@KittyVonKrek
Powered by solid-state RAID-10 storage arrays, LiteSpeed web servers, advanced security tools, and proactive monitoring, GreenGeeks capitalizes on its in-house tech to improve customers’ hosting experiences
These are just a few of the 40,000+ consumers who use Greengeeks for their main websites and are very happy with the results. If bloggers and entrepreneurs are very happy with the services you can sure bet it be just fine for private blog network hosting.
Finally, It’s Your Turn
When you sign up to Greengeeks hosting To host your private blog network today, you’ll get the key too…
- You’ll get a web hosting platform you can count on
- No hidden fees, costs or any up-sells
- And joining the industry’s leading eco-friendly web hosting provider putting back 3 times the power they consume into the grid in the form of renewable energy.
It all comes as part of the package you get when you sign up to Greengeeks Web Hosting today.
And you are 100% safe to try this out. That’s all I’m suggesting.
Just try the hosting for 30 days to see if it works for you. If it does, you’ll be delighted – and I think that’s exactly what’s about to happen.
If for some reason you’re not delighted with the performance, the uptimes or anything else, then just let the support team know – and you get all your money back.
You can see why it’s a no-brainer…
Here’s what to do now… Just click on the button below which will take you to the official website of Greengeeks where you will see customer reviews, get the best pricing and any special offers available today.